Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Classes In Modern Warfare 2


I play search and destroy and free for all so,When I feel like playing casually and layed back I use the

  • The FAL with red tiger, attached with a Red Dot Sight And A Silencer
  • My Secondary I use Akimbo G18's Silenced
  • Equipment I use a Throwing Knife
  • Special Equipment I use Stuns because you can throw it faster than flashes.
  • My perks are Bling Pro , Coldblooded Pro , And Ninja Pro
When I feel like sniping I use the
  • Intervention with FMJ(Full Metal Jacket)
  • My Secondary I use Akimbo Usp.45 pistols
  • Equipment I use claymores
  • Special Equipment I use stuns
  • My perks are Sleight of Hand Pro , Stopping Power Pro , Ninja or Sitrep Pro
When I die constantly, I get angry and pull out my rushing class which is a cheap class but oh well everyone else uses it.
  • Ump with a silencer
  • Secondary I use a Spas -12 Shotgun with Foregrip
  • Equipment I use a semtex grenade
  • Special Equipment I use Stuns
  • My perks are Marathon Pro , Lightweight Pro and Ninja pro( You would probably get a kill with this almost 80 percent of the time.)I use this as a last resort because it's so cheap.
Those are my classes hopefully you've gained some sort of tips from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment